Start driving change at your institution today by integrating with Read by QxMD.
Read by QxMD provides a single place to keep up with new medical & scientific research, read outstanding topic reviews and search PubMed.
This iOS, Android and web app provides a simple interface that drives discovery and seamless access to the medical literature by reformatting it into a personalized digital journal.
- Get full-text PDFs with one tap
- Keep up with the latest research that will impact your practice
- Browse through 1000s of outstanding topic reviews
- Search millions of articles from PubMed and our database of outstanding topic reviews
- Read your favourite journals or browse article collections.
- Access full text through one’s university/institutional subscription or via open access publishers
- Share articles with colleagues over email, Twitter and Facebook
- Organize and review one’s personal collection of articles
QxMD is passionate about adapting medical research into digital tools to help healthcare practitioners at the point of care.
The app enables you to use your institutional login to access your medical journals in a easy to consume manner. The app has social integrations, a commenting section, and other features — letting you know the key articles your colleagues are reading.
36,833 views of the article title advertising availability of the paper
3585 abstract reads
1994 full paper reads
Read is an excellent way for guideline developers to quickly reach a large but targeted audience of potential users.
Why did we build ‘Read’?
Healthcare professionals need to stay up to date on the latest medical research and topic reviews to provide optimal care. Unfortunately, the process of content discovery is broken with research artificially compartmentalized by publishers and hidden behind countless institutional paywalls.
At QxMD, we believe that knowledge translation– the process by which new knowledge is incorporated into clinical practice – is an important and unsolved challenge for our health care system. We hope that Read by QxMD will be a part of the solution.